Saint Nicholas weekend special offer
Saint Nicholas day in Nancy: it's better than Christmas!
Parades, Christmas markets, processions, street theatre and music, gingerbread, chocolates and a warming scent of brioche and mulled wine await you...
The Saint Nicholas Day events in Nancy are a real sight to behold, combining tradition with vibrant festivities.
The entire city and beyond is bathed in shimmering lights in celebration of the patron saint of Lorraine.
Don't miss this legendary event, which always takes place on the first weekend in December. Come and experience the vibrant popular traditions of eastern France, the beauty of the city and the warm welcome extended by the people of Lorraine. A real treat for children and adults alike.
This is the perfect weekend for families or couples to get into the Christmas spirit a few weeks early.
Weekend break special offer: 2 days/1 night (valid on Friday or Saturday night)*
From €55 per person (based on a double room), including:
• One night in a hotel in Nancy or Greater Nancy, including breakfast
• A guided tour of the historical center in French (with tour guide) on Saturday at 2:30 pm
• A gingerbread Saint Nicholas per person.
• Two postcards of Saint Nicholas
• A welcome pack containing all your documentation available and a sweet surprise on your arrival date.
*For an extra night, please contact us
Your contact : Virginie VALLEE : 00 33 (0)3 83 35 85 12